LIPOBALM is an innovative lipolytic concentrate targeted on slimming treatments with real and visible effects.
Active agents* Euglena Gracilis + Glaucium Flavum + Caffeine + Macrocystis Pyrifera + Xymenynic Acid
Safety Free of parabens, alcohol, colorants and allergens.
Directions for use
- Unisex: for women and men, for skin of all types
- Anti-cellulite and slimming treatments
- Detoxifying treatments (fat cells detox)
- Firming and tightening body treatments
- Daily skin care and body shaping
Use as slimming concentrate for intensive therapies supported by newest procedures with warming-up effects, such as:
- Body wrapping (apply before and/or after)
- Thermal blankets (infrared blankets or carbon fibers blankets)
Use as finishing balm on the end-stages of body treatments, such as:
- Post-manual massages
- Post-treatment care in slimming therapies with vacuum (Cellulogy™ and CelluDrain™), cavitation (ultrasonic liposuction), RF (radio frequency), laser lipolysis (LipoContour™) to extend lipolytic action
Each professional therapy with this product gives following benefits:
- Intensively detoxifies the skin and fat cells
- Reduces the volume of fat cells (slimming action)
- Reduces the appearance of orange peel skin (anti-cellulite action)
- Enhances skin vitality and fights against signs of fatigue
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Tightens the skin and supports body contouring program
All skin areas with tendency to puffiness, topical obesity and cellulite (legs, buttocks, waist, forearms, back, shoulders, other). Can be used also on face (if needed) – for example to reduce double chin.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation
- Allergy to seafood (because the serum contains algae)
- Acute inflammation (caused by bacteria, viruses or foreign bodies)
- Chronic inflammation
- Thrombosis at risk or embolism
- Oedema following carcinoma treatment
- Oedema caused by cardiac decompensation
- Oncological diseases or cancer surgeries
- Weakness of total body condition
- Heart dysfunction or heart disease
- Attacks of breathlessness (bronchial asthma or during menopause)
- Hypotension or hypertension
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Hyperthyroidism (because of marine algae components rich in iodine)
- Liver dysfunction (because of intensive detox of the body)
- Pregnancy and/or lactation, menstruation
- Fever, illness or tooth extraction
Cautions For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Water/Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Euglena Gracilis Extract, Xymenynic Acid, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glaucium Flavum (Leaf) Extract, Caffeine, Glycerin, Biotin, Sorbitan Isostearate, PVP, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Tocopherol, Polyisobutene, PPG-5 Ceteth- 20, Polysorbate 60, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Limonene, Trisodium EDTA.
Can be mixed with LIPO DRAIN – Slimming Activator.
Can be mixed with MESO SLIM and MESO CAPIL serum in one treatment.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive76/768/EEC. Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). | Microbiologically anddermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Made with the greatest care in the European Union. | Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request. Product is water soluble: in contact with tepid water it transforms into lotion which is easily absorbed by the skin (there is no needs to take a shower by patient after the treatment; remove the excess with cellulose wet towel).
Home care: 250ml airless bottle
Skin condition improvement visible after single treatment.
Puffiness reduction visible after single treatment.
Regular application ensures skin improvement.